Welcome to JustHive ("JustHive," "we," "us" or "our"). JustHive provides a fun, fast, easy and stunningly beautiful content-sharing platform. After posting your media or content, you can allow other members of the JustHive community to vote and discuss what they like most about the material you have shared!
Our Policy applies to everyone who accesses JustHive ("Users").
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an JustHive account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, etc.).
- User Content that you post and/or provide to JustHive.
- Technical data associated with your User Content, such as geotags, comments, or other data.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for JustHive. These tools collect information sent by your device or accessed on our Service including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving JustHive. Your information is merged with similar data from other Users prior to analysis, so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
We collect information from or about your phones or other mobile devices where you install or access JustHive, depending on the permissions that you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide a consistent experience across all of JustHive. Here are some examples on the types of information that we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by JustHive.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use JustHive and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of JustHive may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP addresses.
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit JustHive;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of JustHive in order to develop and test new products and features,
monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns, diagnose or fix technology problems,
and automatically update the JustHive application on your device; and
- provide you with special offers, events, or other activities provided by JustHive, third party partners, or other Users based on your location and/or usage.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that JustHive is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve JustHive (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). These Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your activity.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, usage information, device infomation and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide JustHive to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide JustHive under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregate information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to JustHive, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on JustHive, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others unless you change your privacy settings.
- Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users.
- If you remove information that you posted to JustHive or change your privacy settings, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of JustHive, or if other Users have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- We may access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
- Your information collected through JustHive may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which JustHive, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- JustHive, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Great Britain, or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, we may transfer information to other countries for purposes described in this policy. We will utilize standard contract clauses approved by in the EEA and relevant jurisdictions, obtain other means for transfer recognized in those jurisdictions, and obtain your consent (provided in your User profile or specifically) to legitimize such information transfers.
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of JustHive, technical and security notices).
- Learn more about reviewing or modifying your account information.
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, JustHive, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- Learn more about deleting your account
- JustHive does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for JustHive.
- JustHive and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13.
- In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties.
- Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge here.
- We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them.
- Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on our website, are subject to that third party's own rules and policies.
- In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your User Content. If you are using a third-party website or service and you allow them to access your User Content you do so at your own risk.
114 Brand Avenue, Suite 210
Glendale, CA 91203
- We may provide you additional forms of notice of modifications or updates as appropriate under the circumstances.